Pàlcam offers all-through education from the age of 3 up to university entrance or the start of a career.
- Excellent teaching and a wide range of extra-curricular activities
- A curriculum that is adapted to individual capabilities
- Progress monitoring, in collaboration with parents
- Individual and small group tutorials providing comprehensive guidance and a holistic approach in areas such as personal health, emotions, ethics ….
- Small reinforcement groups in certain areas at relevant stages in the curriculum
- Learning Support Department providing 1:1 and small group support for students with learning difficulties.
- Widespread use of technology at all stages.
- English teaching from age three. We offer assessment using the certification system of the University of Cambridge, from A1 to B2.