In 1998, a quality committee was created, formed by members from the different areas of the company, which took care of defining the Mission and Vision of the school. In order to know and control all the key and necessary processes to develop an educational strategy, the school designs and develops strategic plans every three years, including clear and measurable objectives to introduce changes at the school, involving members of the different educational stages always supervised by a member of the managing team. The results of each process are assessed and reviewed every year.
Through the use of surveys, interviews and marketing analysis, potential improvements are defined and forecoming needs and expectations are analysed. As a result of that analysis, the school defines its value proposition in offering a wholistic education which will allow students to successfully face new challenges.
- All the members of our Educational Community should feel welcomed and integrated under a familiar atmosphere.
- The person is the centre of our educational proposal. At Pàlcam, the student is the protagonist of her own future and we encourage her complete development, our tools, personalized monitoring and adapted to her own situation and evolution.
- All our staff is in a constant process of training and improvement, so they can do their job efficiently and with the necessary quality, promoting the participation and satisfaction of its members.
- Facilitate job placement to our students, promoting the links between companies and the school.
- Give a chance to teenagers who are out of the educational system to rejoin and promote them professionally.
- Organize our school to be flexible, structured and coordinated within a clear and easy to apply working system, supported by the latest technologies.
- Create communication channels with the families that will ease monitoring and the evolution of our students.
- Follow the current regulations and meet the commitments with the families.
- Direct our processes towards constant improvement as a means of promoting school dynamics.
- Implement management principles and techniques to carry out these commitments and achieve demanding but feasible objectives.
Every year, the Board of Directors reviews this policy, sets and reviews the specific objectives of it and determines the human resources and the training and material needs required to fulfil it.
The ownership of the school has acquired the commitment to ensure that the policy is carried out, communicated to all those involved in the current review and that it remains available for public review.