The total area of the facilities is 10,800 square meters, divided into 5 buildings: building A (Secondary, Baccalaureate, Dining Room and Multipurpose Room), building B (Primary, Reception, Administration and swimming pool), building C (Infant Education, Primary ), building D (Assembly Hall, Preschool, Primary and Nursery Education), building E (Vocational Training) and building F (sports facilities). All of them connected internally and with direct access from the street.
All classrooms have state-of-the-art digital whiteboards, their own air conditioning, they are soundproofed with technologically adapted ceilings and sliding doors, turning the classrooms into multifunctional spaces perfectly adapted to the methodology of cooperative work and projects.
Our school has:
- 7 Kindergarten classrooms
- 12 Early Childhood Education classrooms
- 24 Primary education classrooms
- 12 ESO classrooms
- 4 Baccalaureate classrooms
- 4 Vocational Training classrooms
- 8 Split classrooms classrooms
As for the rest of the spaces:
- Computer rooms: 6 with a total of 502 computers, 5 mobile classrooms, 100 Ipads.
- 4 laboratories (biology, physics, chemistry and technology).
- Craft classroom and music classroom.
- 2 dining rooms with our in-school kitchen.
- School health service with a full-time nurse.
- Sports pavilion, 2 rooms with tatami and weight room.
- 6 offices for visits.
- Indoor pool.